Pages

Saturday 6 August 2011

What are you hiding? Everything.

Today I asked myself, what am I hiding? I deeply felt like I had missed something, not dealt with something, or left something under the covers. As a spiritual seeker, I have to always stop myself, and analyse what's really going on, instead of what I think is going on. I asked my intuition deeply, what am I hiding? The answer came back: everything.

I was somewhat confused by this statement, so decided to meditate on it some more. And during my Jap Ji Sahib meditation today, it all became crystal clear. I've been hiding myself from my true potential for a very long time, and now it's time to start living life to my highest potential! What a wonderful feeling, I can't describe the excitement and freedom which I feel. I feel so filled with joy and that everything is possible, and everything is still yet to play for.

It's AMAZING. I want and wish everyone could wake up in the morning and feel this aliveness, this buzz, this infectious disease called EXCITEMENT, ZEAL, POSSIBILITY. It's all possible, it's all still yet to play for, it's not too late!

So what are you hiding? First will come all the negative stuff, many, many layers of things you have not chosen to face. You have to face them to move on. Once you've faced all those inner demons, a process which could take several years of asking the same question, then the question will arise again: what are you hiding? This time there is nothing left to uncover or to face, and instead the question accelerates one into living to their true potential and sharing this with everyone, you start taking a risk with life because you know you can deal with anything that comes to you, you start living it large and living it exactly how you want to live it - and you know you need never settle for second-best! Sat Naam.

1 comment:

  1. Sat Nam!
    How wonderful! I also feel this pint approaching fast - maybe it's already here... many blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Add your thoughts, you can even remain anonymous if you like :) We do not moderate comments but please always be respectful as a general rule.