Pages

Friday 21 October 2011

Superheros From Other Worlds

Recently I've been seeing a lot of movies which have very extraordinary beings in them from other worlds, other dimensions that are full of valour, courage and charisma. The possibility of this being real interests me a lot and always has since I was a kid. I used to love watching Superman, who was all powerful, full of kindness and who had special powers..

These movies get me thinking very deeply that each of us are superheros, but in order to realise this we must first unlock our gifts, our special powers which we naturally have had since birth. Some people are naturally intuitive, some have tremendous courage, some are extremely kind, some are very present to the moment, some can communicate very effectively, give great advice, some have a skill such as art or science or mathematics, some are musical, some are creative, some are fantastic at solving problems and others have a tremendous ability to get things done! Each of us is naturally talented or gifted in some way.

But a lot of people, in their view of themselves, do not believe they are gifted in any way. This is just the game of the ego. The ego limits us from realising our full potential. The ego acts to disguise who we really are and from recognising the incredible gifts we possess. The more we conquer the ego, the more clearer we see who we really are.

When I realised who I was, I felt an incredible power within me arise, I felt connected to the whole Universe, I understood the Universe's plan which it had in store for me and felt that I was born for a very special purpose. I remembered who I was and my destiny to complete on planet Earth. There was a wider plan in place which many spiritual beings had invested their time and energy into getting me to follow. I realised my origin, and this gave me tremendous peace, joy and a feeling of being humbled.

We are each superheros from other worlds who are visiting planet Earth for a special purpose. What is that purpose? Which superhero do you most relate to and why? Perhaps the superhero you most relate to, you desire to be like, or perhaps, you already are just like them?

Sat Naam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts, you can even remain anonymous if you like :) We do not moderate comments but please always be respectful as a general rule.