Pages

Saturday 3 November 2012

Moving On

Dear friends,

I don't wish to underplay the importance of this closing letter - it is a significant moment for me which I would like to share with you all.

My life has moved into a new phase, a new chapter of creating a low-fat life which is simple and down-to-earth. On the surface it will appear to be an ordinary life but there is an extraordinary transformation going on within - a kind of germinating process.

I use the word 'extraordinary' with great reservation and trepidation as I am not in any way extraordinary or special - far from it. This transformation is happening within everyone constantly, whether one realises it or not, it always has and always will happen. It's the transformation of nature refining itself, redefining itself, unfolding itself in new ways, and discovering itself through itself anew in each moment. That's too incredible to really put into words - that's the very nature of the Universe - the great mystery of the Universe which keeps us fascinated, excited, discovering, wondering, enthralled and in love with life!

Everything which is born must die, only to be reborn again in a new form - this is what is happening to me and to New Life Awakening. Physically I may still be alive but my mind, my view of the world and of myself is dying, only to be reborn once again. So this is my goodbye letter to you all, as difficult as it is to write, I feel this is the end of this journey and hopefully the beginning of another. This blog, The Divine Within, has served its purpose for me to collate, refine and share my thoughts and experiences about myself and about the spiritual world - and I leave my thoughts here intact for reference.

In summary, out of all of my limited learning so far I just wanted to share that I feel so strongly right now that you should all be open and innocent with your love, talk as sweetly as possible with one another and if you want to challenge someone make sure you already have a strong friendship where you can challenge without causing hurt. Let's be honest, life's too short to go around hurting people. Life's too short to be indecisive. Life's too short to not do what you really deep down want to do. Life's too short to not live with total innocence, love, passion and joy. Life's too short to not share truthfully what you deeply want to say to someone in your heart.

So thank YOU dear friends for being here for me, for all your inspiration, comments, sweetness, kindness and openness, and for allowing me to pour out my heart to you and for you to accept me for who I am without judging or criticizing me. It's only for your service that I was born and that I continue to live.

In love, kindness and sadness,

Jasdeep Hari Bhajan Singh Khalsa.

02/11/12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts, you can even remain anonymous if you like :) We do not moderate comments but please always be respectful as a general rule.