Pages

Monday 16 January 2012

The Spiritual Warrior - 1/2

This is a two-part article about living as a spiritual warrior in this modern age. As there are a lot of things to cover, I have split this article into two parts.

Part 1 - Fighting Dark Forces

As a spiritual warrior we must learn to fight two things:

1. Fight ourselves - the temptations, fears and emotions within our own mind

2. Fight dark forces in this world and the spiritual realms

I have highlighted how to do the first in depth throughout the articles on my blog, and now I wish to touch upon the fighting of the dark forces in the spiritual realms, as its a topic not really covered by many people.

First of all...

The spiritual realms are real and I have travelled them. In fact, we all travel them when we sleep, but usually we are unaware of it. Also, fighting dark forces sounds like something out of Star Wars, but believe me, forces out there exist that are far darker than the blackest hole you've never seen.

On a number of occasions other beings from other dimensions have interfered with my dreams. This is not meant as a way to blame other beings for strange, often horrible dreams, but instead to understand that these beings are meant for a purpose: to force us to expand and develop. However, they do this by interfering with our dreams, implanting temptations within our minds and feeding on our resultant emotional energy.

For example, on one occasion I came across a being in the spiritual realms who was full of anger, his face was something out of a horror movie with a reptile like appearance and orange scales across its face, and after grabbing me in surprise he said the chilling words "I'm going to find you!" - as if my life was so important in this Universe that somebody has sent an assassin to hunt me down - I had a moment of fear and then I laughed extremely loud and said the Sikh war cry "Bolehhhhhhhhh So Nihal!!! Sat Sri Akallllllll!!!" meaning "Whoever utters this, shall be fulfilled: the truth is the highest of all and immortal". This war cry sent a shock wave into the dark being and I was free from its grip.

Another time, whilst going to sleep, a higher being - benevolent but mischievous - sent me into a fantasy of programming. I was confused into thinking there was a programming puzzle which I had to solve in the real world. I was given question after question, which left me increasingly more confused and in a state of frenzy. I had no idea what to do! Each time I would wake up, I would wake up confused. After I finally get out of bed, I thought that there was something very strange going on last night. I used my intuition to connect to the higher realms and ask the Gods whether they were doing this. They indicated that they were and it was to remind me to meditate before I go to sleep, otherwise other beings could interfere with me. They found it funny, but I was not in the mood for laughter. I gave them a warning that if they ever interfere in my dreams in this way, I would seek them out and destroy them. They heeded the warning, and stopped laughing.

Just like this, on another occasion (today 16/01/2011 at midday in fact) - I just fell asleep on my sofa and strangely enough, knowing that nobody was in the house, it seemed like somebody had come in through the front door. I could hear my brother, who was meant to be at work, talking quite loudly and I opened my eyes knowing that any minute he would walk through into the living room - but strangely he didn't. I was confused. I tried to get up to check. But reality dawned upon me. My eyes were open and seeing, but I was not in my body. I was floating slightly above my actual body and my physical body was paralysed. The only thing to do was to relax and allow my soul body to be connected again to my physical body - surely enough after a few moments of careful consciousness, it happened and I was able to get up and check the whole house: but as I suspected, it was empty!

What I was hearing was a fabrication, an illusion, and things were just about to get a little more sinister. Since I was still a little tired, I fell asleep again. This time I heard my brother again, but he was as close to me as my ear! Only when I opened my eyes, there was nobody in the room. Except I quickly became aware that I did have a visitor, who was sitting on the table in the living room. It was well camouflaged, but was certainly there, a feeling of terror came into my heart that this being had me exactly where it wanted me, where I was extremely vulnerable, where as much as I tried I could not get up physically even though I could still see the living room and my eyes were open.

After a moment of fear, I decided to fight like a spiritual warrior - with courage. I used all the previous mantras and war cries but none of them worked, as they previously had done so! So with my consciousness I created a weapon and I conjured up fire balls (sounds funny, but they were devastating!). As I had noticed this being sitting on the table, I just aimed for the table region and started to fire and swing my sword! I felt the being then move position to avoid my onslaught, and by moving it again revealed its position for a second, to which I continue to fire towards. And then I laughed and smiled inside, as I knew I would win. I expanded my aura with a protective impenetrable shield. As soon as the being was gone automatically I fell into my body again, and my body took a breath and I was able to get up! My heart was pounding heavily, but at least this battle was over...at least for now.

So dear readers of The Divine Within, understand that you must learn to fight. First you must learn to fight your mind and its emotions, and then you must learn to fight beings in the spiritual realms which have been interfering with you. And then you will have the capacity to fight in the real world (or not!) for the ideals and betterment of the entire human race. This world is an illusion, but its an illusion worth fighting for, as through the illusion the truth can be found.

Sat Naam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts, you can even remain anonymous if you like :) We do not moderate comments but please always be respectful as a general rule.