Pages

Thursday 26 January 2012

Growing Your Potential

I'm going through a process of intense spiritual growth at the moment. Expanding my potential to a new height.

It's as if I'm going into a cave full of light and bathing in it. Everyday I'm just bathing in this light. I'm absorbing the light into myself. It's affecting my environments. I'm preparing myself for 2012.

2012 is going to be a big year for me and my work. I'm employed by the Guru now. My job is as a servant of the Guru, helping to prepare key individuals who will go on to make a profound transformation in the world. It's careful, precise work. The Universe sends somebody and I serve them. No marketing required.

2012 is the year to grow your potential. To become selfish. To focus on yourself. To understand the greater purpose you are destined for. And all will fit into place and be revealed.

Sat Naam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts, you can even remain anonymous if you like :) We do not moderate comments but please always be respectful as a general rule.