Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Want an Enlightenment Experience? [Video by Yogiraj Siddhanath Gurunath]

I first went to see Master Yogiraj Siddhanath Gurunath when I was 18 years old. At the time I was studying at Aston University in Birmingham, and had just been watching a few videos on YouTube of him when curiosity made me check out the Hamsa Yoga website. Miraculously enough he was visiting Birmingham the very next week! Can you believe it? I was over the moon! It was one of those WOW moments when destiny becomes crystal clear. I vividly remember it being a Thursday, the same day I used to do a Kundalini Yoga class. In fact, the exact date was Thursday 14th of June 2007 (thanks to Gmail). So I text my yoga teacher to ask permission to see if I could go to this event instead and she text back with the simple words "Follow your intuition. Sat Nam". And so I did, and went along, knowing it to be a part of my destiny.

I was intrigued by what the master said he could do, and indeed what all masters are able to do:
  1. Shivapat - Sharing his Enlightened Consciousness of thoughtless awareness
  2. Shaktipat - Transmitting center to center in the disciple’s Chakras the Kundalini Energy which burns their negative karmas
  3. Pranapat - Breathing his spiritual Prana (life-force) through the breath of the disciples in their spinal cord flushing out all toxins & emotional stress.
So I went with the sole purpose of experiencing these transmissions from the master.

I went away that day, after also having the chance to eat opposite the master in a restaurant after the event, experiencing all of those graces of the master and getting a direct initiation into Kriya Yoga by Yogiraj Gurunath Siddhanath himself.

I left that evening with a much wider heart, a much wider mind, an experience of a still mind state and an experience of enlightenment. I went back to see the master many times at different retreats, but I'll save those enchanting and more miraculous stories for another day.

Now for the real deal, experience what I experienced that day for yourself. Drop your mind, drop your doubts, drop your thoughts, drop your scepticism, open your heart, feel love for the master, connect to the master's heart, trust the master, look at him with eyes of love and you will be well on your way to an unforgettable experience...

Sat Nam...



After watching the following video, it brought all those wonderful memories back of the first time I got to see him. The time and grace I enjoyed with this very rare master whom I believe I am related to from previous lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts, you can even remain anonymous if you like :) We do not moderate comments but please always be respectful as a general rule.