Pages

Friday 10 September 2010

Take Me

Take me
Break me
Release me
Free me

Clear away the fog.

The fog that blinds me
Chokes me
Suffocates
Traps me.

Take me
Break me
Release me
Free me

Take me to the Light. The Light. The Light.

The Light that opens me.
Liberates me.

In the Light I breathe. Breathe fully.
In the light I feel. Feel truly.

Deliver me to the Light.

Clear the fog.

Smothered in the fog, it is dark. I cannot see.
The noise in the fog, it pains me.
I’m screaming.
I’m gasping.
I’m dying.

I pray
I pray
Take me.

I can’t breathe.

1 comment:

  1. Woah...Ruby this one is a bit worryingly dark! Quite striking and shocking. Vivid. You sure you don't need some oxygen? lol.

    ReplyDelete

Add your thoughts, you can even remain anonymous if you like :) We do not moderate comments but please always be respectful as a general rule.