Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2011

I'm So In Love [Poem]

I'm so in love, I'm so in love, with life and all its facets.
Each experience everyday brings me closer to this love.
Life is an incredible mystery, Divine in its origin.
This fool is in love with living life as an Odyssey.

Religiosity plays no part, the people are the Gods.
I worship their service, gives me satisfaction like wine.
Rich is that one, who gives all to the needy.
And leaves for himself, but a dime to eat with.

Still I do not know the way life will take me.
But my heart knows exactly what it wants.
You do not know what you want till you search deeply.
You just follow fame, fortune, ego very sheep-ly.

Whether I die and I'm gone, is no matter to me.
Just that I left the world better than what I see.
I cherish in good things like charity and simplicity.
I banish those things which eat away my clarity.

All of us sudden, from a deep sleep I see.
That the world is a beautiful place to live and be.
Each of us think we're chained, and yet we're free.
This is the test of choice, given by Divinity.

Thee and me, is no difference I see.
I do not know a God bigger than the real me.
For I encompass eternity, time and reality.
I am all there is, in what I see and don't see.

Free yourself from barriers. Free yourself from thoughts.
Free yourself from carriers. Free yourself from noughts.
Free yourself from anger. Free yourself from pains.
Free yourself from danger. Free yourself from stains.

For, this fool is in love with living life as an Odyssey.

Divine in its origin, life is an incredible mystery.
I'm so in love, I'm so in love, with life and all its ability.

Each experience everyday brings me closer to Infinity.


By Guru's Grace - JHBSK - 08/11/11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts, you can even remain anonymous if you like :) We do not moderate comments but please always be respectful as a general rule.