Pages

Sunday 13 November 2011

The Power of Shower


I just had a shower. There's nothing particularly fascinating about that, rare, but perhaps not fascinating (joke).

However, the feeling that I was overcome with whilst showering WAS fascinating - it was a feeling that EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE, and that...IT'S ALL YET TO PLAY FOR!

Perhaps it was the fact that the shower cleaned by auric body as well as my physical body, thus increasing my vertical potentiality to vibrate at the cosmic frequency (whatever that means). Perhaps it was that showering gave me a moment to self reflect, thus accessing my infinite nature. Perhaps it was a random occurrence of the Universe that I was present to. Perhaps not. Perhaps. Or...not.

But perhaps, I just like using the word perhaps. (Silence)

(Cough, clears throat) Moving on...

Such an INCREDIBLE feeling. Brought so much JOY to me all of us sudden. Like me riding on a wave of pure consciousness. It made me glow. It made me flow. All of us sudden I came ALIVE. I felt that it's all still yet to play for, and everything is possible.

So...why delay living life how you want it? Ask for the grace and blessings of God, or whoever you believe in, and start living your life exactly how you feel inside you want to. There's no blocks. Challenges, but no blocks. Challenges are good. Blocks are illusions.

If you do have some challenges or need some inspiration (as well all do from time to time), get a FREE 30 minute 1-2-1 coaching session or come on the NLA Becoming You course in Feb 2012 (Only 30 places! Apply before Dec 31st) and get clear, like a squeaky clean window. How beautiful ;)...


Sat Naam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts, you can even remain anonymous if you like :) We do not moderate comments but please always be respectful as a general rule.