Pages

Sunday 4 July 2010

Eyes Closed, Palms Together

Eyes closed, palms together, I feel my heart whisper.
It calls out urging the walls, blocks, barriers within it to tumble and fall.
It beckons to the light within it to engulf, shine, radiate.

Eyes closed, palms together, I feel my heart dream.
Dream of submitting to all it doesn’t, can’t, won’t understand.
Dream of drowning in a light real, pure, true.

Eyes closed, palms together, I feel my heart long.
Long to experience another moment of still, truth, bliss.
Long for the eternity where it feels nothing but it’s true, infinite self.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, one of the most profound and beautiful poems I ever read. Thank you Rubinder, JP

    ReplyDelete

Add your thoughts, you can even remain anonymous if you like :) We do not moderate comments but please always be respectful as a general rule.