Pages

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Feeling of Separation is a Blessing

Oh my Lord, this feeling of separation is the only pain that makes me remember Thee. This pain is a blessing upon my mind and my forehead. Oh Great Giver, who is fashioned in forms which my mind cannot comprehend and in colours I cannot see with these eyes, whose beauty is beyond the beyond that I know of and whose state is too exhalted to ever understand. May I die My Lord in Thy consciousness to become one with Thee, may I become of Thee as Thee is of me. May the light of Your mercy shine upon me and all of the creation. May Thy grace fill me with the grace to serve. May Thy kindness and perfection let me treat all of Earth's creatures with kindness. Sat Naam.

By Guru's Grace - JHSBK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts, you can even remain anonymous if you like :) We do not moderate comments but please always be respectful as a general rule.