Pages

Sunday 4 July 2010

Day and Night it Danced

Day and night it danced,
My mind it refused to rest.
Continually creating questions to be answered,
My mind it repeatedly failed its own test.

“What am I?” it yearned to know,
Wondering if all could just be left, observed.
The intricate play of the universe
Causing unrest, thoughts disturbed.

Searching for that peace inside,
Confident answers would be known,
I dived down towards my depth,
Waiting for truths to be shown.

Strong, they struck me at the heart,
My truths they came loud and clear.
All that I am, all that I need to do,
Clarified with no room left for fear.

Now I see- how can I not?
All is of one radiant light.
There is a simple task at hand,
Once complete, all will be bright.

Funny I thought I had lost my mind.
Now I fight to be rid of it, be clear.
Since the truth is I don’t need it,
Without it in my true direction I’ll steer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts, you can even remain anonymous if you like :) We do not moderate comments but please always be respectful as a general rule.